VisaCenter.vn has discounted for Vietnam Visa online
VisaCenter.vn offered rate for Vietnam Visa On Arrival.
United States (PRUnderground) December 18th, 2015
VisaCenter.vn has new cost to get visa on arrival Vietnam.
– Starting from US16$ for single entry visa to Vietnam.
TOURIST VISA VIETNAM
Getting approval letter for picking up Vietnam visa on arrival at International airports of Vietnam (for international flights only).
Visa type: 1 month single entry
Service fee: 16 USD
Stamp fee: 25 USD
Visa type: 1 month multiple entry
Service fee: 20 USD
Stamp fee: 50 USD
Visa type: 3 months single entry
Service fee: 25 USD
Stamp fee: 25 USD
Visa type: 3 months multiple entry
Service fee: 41 USD
Stamp fee: 50 USD
Visa type: 6 months multiple entry
Service fee: 345 USD
Stamp fee: 95 USD
Aiming to welcome more and more travelers to the country, Vietnam with its open policy has made the visa procedure simpler for travelers wishing to visit the country. In addition to the traditional way of applying for a visa at Vietnam Embassy, visitors to Vietnam now has another option to go about this matter which is apply for a visa on arrival.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to get a visa for Vietnam. Instead of visiting the Vietnam Embassy, the visa applicants only need to submit the visa application form via internet to a travel agent who will work as the connection between the applicants and the Vietnam Immigration to get the visa approval letter returned to the applicants via email. With the approval letter, the visa applicants can get on flight and have visa stamped at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
The procedure to get a visa on arrival is very simple. Just follow these steps and you will get your visa without visiting Vietnam Embassy or sending your original passport away for a while.
- Fill out the online visa form and submit to the travel agent who specializes in offering visa on arrival service.
- Make payment of service fee (you pay to the travel agent for processing your visa application, submitting it to the Vietnam Immigration Department, follow all the required procedures and have visa approval letter returned to your registered email).
- Get visa approval letter via email together with the entry and exit form (after 1 or 2 working days since your payment of service fee).
- Print them out and fill out the entry and exit form.
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 and less 3 months multiple entry visa and $95 for full 3 to less 6 months multiple entry visa) and put all along with your passport in a package.
- Get on flight and show the above prepared things to the Immigration Officer at the airport to get visa stamped onto your passport.
Vietnam immigration department issues a visa approval letter to applicants who wish to visit and doing business in Vietnam. As the whole application process can be completed by secure online system, saving much time on your trip to apply in person and drop off your passport at embassy or consulate.
This is call Vietnam visa on arrival ( VOA, e-Visa Vietnam ).
Pre-approved letter completed, applicants will receiving it by email, which is allow the applicants for boarding by all airlines and stamping visa will issues at Landing Visa counter upon arrival at all international airport in Vietnam. [ Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) – Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) – Da Nang International Airport (DAD) – Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) ]. The applicants must present the visa approved letter and fill in the Entry & Exit form. After officer issued an official passport stamped then you can passed through.
SUPPORT: Including Saturday-Sunday-Public holiday.
VisaCenter.vn , How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival