Virtual Interviewing Leader GreenJobInterview Wins Awards; Gives Away Free Month of Service
Industry: Human Resources
Cites continuing growth, awards and key hires for 2014 as reason for banner 2013 and starts 30 days free trial of video interviewing for companies across the globe.
Los Angeles, CA (PRUnderground) January 27th, 2014
As the HR Technology space continues to shift and grow at an astonishing pace, GreenJobInterview, a leader in virtual interviewing, continues to innovate and grow. Founded by Theo and Greg Rokos in 2007, the company was one of the first to offer digital interviewing tools to the recruiting and Human Resources space. Each year of the company’s existence has been marked by genuine achievements and 2013 was no different.
“We’re so excited for 2014 after having an incredible 2013,” said Greg Rokos. “Watching the technologies change and grow and continuing to hold to our precepts of saving time and energy while putting the human back into human resources makes it worthwhile. Companies are not only starting to think the same way but invest in HR Technology that broadens our global workforce options moving into the future.”
Key accomplishments of GreenJobInterview in 2013 include:
· A leap onto Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 500, an annual list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States. The company ranked #443 overall, snagging a #15 rating in the HR space.
· Key new client relationships with clients in the upper echelons of the Fortune 500 including: Campbell’s Soup, Mutual of Omaha and Lockheed Martin.
· The release of GreenJob One-Way; a virtual screening solution used by PepsiCo, Walmart and Waste Management.
· An award from its home base, with 2013 seeing it named one of Orange County’s fastest growing companies and securing a spot on the best places to work by Orange County Business Journal.
· The key hire of Cosmin Dumitrescu as CTO for an increased focus on technology.
· Upcoming speaking engagements including a spot at Oracle HCM’s conference alongside client Hypertherm.
“What these accomplishments show is that our clients and team believe in what we’re doing” said Theo Rokos. “We are so proud to introduce the world’s most recognizable employers to transformational virtual technology.”
To celebrate these accomplishments, the brothers are giving away 30 Days of Free Digital Interviewing to new clients. For more information, please go to: http://greenjobinterview.com/30-days-free-video-interviewing/
GreenJobInterview provides cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions that help employers dramatically reduce the time and costs associated with scheduling and conducting interviews. Our robust and easy-to-use live, recorded and mobile solutions also enable organizations to reach a global talent pool, strengthen their employment brand and reduce their environmental impact.
GreenJobInterview provides cloud-based virtual interviewing solutions that help employers dramatically reduce the time and costs associated with scheduling and conducting interviews. Their robust and easy-to-use live, recorded and mobile solutions also enable organizations to reach a global talent pool, strengthen their employment brand and reduce their environmental impact. More than 300 of the world’s leading organizations (including Walmart, PepsiCo, UCLA and Mayo Clinic) have chosen GreenJobInterview, and they continue to gain recognition for developing technology that literally transforms the recruitment process for employers and job seekers alike.