Two Great 2013 Activity Holidays with HF Holidays
If you’re looking for the perfect 2013 getaway then you should take a look at some of the great cycling holidays and activity holidays on offer at HF Holidays.
UK (PRUnderground) September 3rd, 2012
If you’re looking for the perfect 2013 getaway then you should take a look at some of the great cycling holidays and activity holidays on offer at HF Holidays. They have a wide range to choose from, meaning there really is something for everyone. Highlights of the 2013 range include:
The Great British Musical at Abingworth
This four night spring break, starting at just £439, is a great choice for musical lovers. The trip traces the routes of the British musical, from the post Gilbert & Sullivan period to the present day. The holiday will allow you to take a nostalgic look at classics by Lionel Monckton and Ivor Novello, and the modern day wonder – Andrew Lloyd Webber. Highlights include the chance to meet like minded musical fans, the chance to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside and a series of talks and informal discussions with the tours expert leader.
Southern Snowdonia, Dolgellau
Starting at only £649, this six or seven night stay at Dolgellau is a fantastic way to spend part of summer 2013, exploring the surrounding area and getting to the very heart of the countryside. The Southern Snowdonia trip is one of HF Holidays Discovery Tours; sightseeing tours that allow expert led small groups to really get the most out of Britain at its best. Glaciated valleys, high mountains, rural villages and stunning coastal views are all in abundance on this activity holiday in Southern Snowdonia.
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.