The NEW iPad Air Which Is Available from JP-UK Provides Excellent Educational Enhancement
Apple launch the newest addition to the iPad family, the iPad Air, this models equipped with a wide range of features making it ideally suited for use within the classroo
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) November 25th, 2013
November 2013 saw Apple unveil the latest iPad model to the general public. So what is new?
· A7 Chip: The addition of the powerful yet power efficient A7 chip ensures that the new iPad Air is more responsive than previous models yet also provides up to ten hours of continuously battery use.
· IOS 7: The iPad Air comes fully equipped with the latest Apple operating software. This software is even easier to use than its predecessors, including features like Control Centre, Air Drop and smarter multitasking making it ideally suited for use in education.
· 9.7 Retina Display: This display provides an unparalleled level of image quality. Photos and videos appeal in phenomenal detail whilst text is crisp and sharp. The 9.7 Retina Display uses a remarkable 3.1 million megapixels which is over a million more than are used in a HDTV.
· Ultra-Fast Wireless: Fast wireless is essential due to the mobility of iPads. The iPad delivers faster wireless than previous models making it perfect the use within the classroom. The increase in Wi-Fi speed is twice that of previous models, this is provided by using 802.11 with Mimio.
· The New Design: The iPad Air is 20% thinner than its predecessors and weighs less than a kilo, however due to the refined aluminium unibody it has a feel of durability enabling it to live up to the wear and tear of the educational routine.
JP-UK is proud to provide clients based in the educational sector, ranging from schools to colleges with the new iPad Air. For further details you can speak directly to a member of our Apple Zone expert technical team on: 0161 474 1200.
Alternatively you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners