The Best In the Spring 2013 Fashion Trends
Tips from fashion wardrobe consultant to help you look your best in the Spring of 2013
New York, NY (PRUnderground) February 21st, 2013
Just walking through the stores in the middle of February makes you want the flowers to start blooming RIGHT NOW. It is a time to feel and look beautiful and the fashion colors and prints are incredible this season. In a sea of magnificent colors and styles for spring, I will help guide you in the direction that suits your personality and lifestyle. As a wardrobe and image consultant, I am excited about helping you look your best this spring.
1. Colors That Make You Smile
For eye popping color combinations, it’s OK to mix tangerine, cherry red, lilac and nectarine. While emerald green, lemon zest, maritime blue and flamingo pink are great pops of color for your classic black and white outfit. Whichever way your color wheel turns this spring, it will land on something lovely. Have fun with these colors!
2. Prints Prints Prints…
They are everywhere, in designer, in casual, in jeans, and dresses.
- Black and white prints are making a major statement this spring as well as black and white color blocking.
- Wear one bold graphic print on top and wear a smaller scaled version of the same print on bottom. You can even consider prints in polka dots, or strips.
- A beautiful bold floral print works well in a full skirt this spring paired with a simple top.
- Don’t be afraid to mix prints. Stripes and florals can be fresh and exciting for your outfit as long as the colors are similar hues
- Lace tops are great with jeans or a maxi skirt. You can even try a colorful camisole to mix things up. And lace dresses are a perfect choice for all your formal or informal spring events.
- Soft smooth buttery leather in the new spring colors. In Jackets, dresses and skirts it’s lightweight comfortable and luxurious. It’s a splurge but worth it.
- Transparent /sheer fabrics are lovely in a floral or graphic print blouse. Pair it with a skirt or jeans, pumps or sandals.
This year’s fashion trends make it easier to look beautiful with the right combinations. Remember when choosing color prints, and fabrics, make sure you are wearing the clothes and that the clothes are not wearing you.
About Positive Relections
Pam Friedlander encourages her customers to develop their own personal style. She believes that anyone can look fabulous at any size, any age, any time. By learning to select clothing and accessories that suit personality, body type and lifestyle, one can create a new, beautiful vision of themselves. After an initial consultation, she provides wardrobe analysis and recommendations. Often, by redefining their closets, she can show clients how to create new outfits from clothing they already own. Those who opt for personal shopping guidance learn that the experience can be stress free and enlightening.