The 2011 “Gifts That Give Back” Holiday Gift Guide From Charitable Shopping Mall, Filanthropists.com.
Filanthropists.com announced today their 2011 “Gifts That Give Back” Holiday Gift Guide.
New Jersey (PRUnderground) November 15th, 2011
Filanthropists.com, an online shopping mall that is the voice in the marketplace for organizations engaged in e-commerce charitable fundraising, announced today their 2011 “Gifts That Give Back” Holiday Gift Guide. Founder/CEO Filomena Laforgia, said: “I’m delighted to present our first “Gifts That Give Back” Holiday Gift Guide.
The holiday season is a time for both personal gifting and for charitable giving, and Filanthropists.com is at the intersection of both. Every product we feature is affiliated with a charity or nonprofit organization, so shoppers can feel good knowing that while their gift is bringing happiness to the recipient, it’s enabling charities and nonprofits to continue their good work.”
The inaugural guide contains:
- Broadway Cares Collection 2011 Snow Globe. 100% of the profits support Broadway Cares / Equity Fights Aids.
- Grace, artwork. 100% of the purchase price benefits the Sea Turtle Restoration Project.
- Dr. Zahi Hawass Explorer’s Hat. 100% of the purchase price benefits Suzanne Mubarak Children’s Museum building fund in Cairo, Egypt.
- Orphan Bracelet. 100% of the purchase price benefits Until There’s A Cure.
- The Love Bag. 100% of proceeds from all sales from The Ashe’ Collection directly benefit UNITE The World with Africa’s work to advance women’s health, education and microfinance programs in Tanzania.
- Lion’s Head Golf Club Covers. A portion of the purchase price benefits the Ernie Els and Fancourt Foundation.
- Same Sky Bracelet — Pink Glass Bead. 100% of the purchase price benefits CODEPINK.
- 2012 Fossey Fund Calendar. 100% of the purchase price benefits Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International.
- 7 Fold Printed Neat Tie. 60% of the purchase price benefits Autism Speaks.
- Samadhi Yoga Package. $8.50 of the purchase price benefits Yoga Bear.
- “Gardena,” artwork. 20% of the sale price will be donated to DonorsChoose.org to help support art projects in schools.
- Cat Toy Mouse Mini. 100% of the purchase price benefits those communities who are part of the Snow Leopard Trust’s conservation program.
- Bird Wallet. 20% of the purchase price benefits Born Free USA.
- My Own Pet Balloons. $5.00 of the purchase price benefits Canines For Disabled Kids.
Ms. Laforgia, continues, “Filanthropists.com offers 300+ fun and unique products that span more than 30 categories, ranging from apparel to wine. Shoppers can find “the big gift” or stocking stuffers for him, her, children, and even the family pet.”
Filanthropists.com is an online shopping mall that is the voice in the marketplace for organizations engaged in e-commerce charitable fundraising through the sale of “cause products,” defined as “merchandise from which a portion of the purchase price benefits a charity or cause.” Filanthropists.com hosts a wide variety of charities and causes that include medical research, humanitarian concerns, wildlife preservation, and environmental conservation.