Take advantage of the end of season reductions at HF Holidays
If you want to discover the best that a British holiday can offer, be sure to head to HF Holidays for a trip you will never forget
UK (PRUnderground) November 15th, 2012
If you want to discover the best that a British holiday can offer, be sure to head to HF Holidays for a trip you will never forget. Specialising in offering activity trips including cycling holidays and walking and leisure trips, we know exactly what is needed to host a holiday in the great outdoors. There has never been a better time to book a holiday with us, as we are currently offering some excellent offers during our end of season sale.
Just one of the deals we have on offer is a delightful three day walking holiday in Dovedale, letting you explore the awe-inspiring vistas of the Derbyshire Dales. A winner of the Best UK Walks award in 2011, the route is just a stone’s throw away from the famous limestone gorge Dove Dale, while also offering the opportunity to discover fantastic sights in the area such as Chatsworth House and Gardens and the village of Eyam. This tour is available from just £209, a whopping £40 reduction from the original brochure.
This great deal isn’t set to be around for long, with availability on rooms already beginning to decline. With this in mind, be sure to give HF Holidays a call as soon as you can to ensure your stay is confirmed.
To check out this and the other fantastic deals on activity holidays, why not contact us at HF Holidays today?
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.