StartupNation.com Honors Nation’s Leading Moms in Business
Industry: Online Services
Post-Divorce Dating Club Wins Top Honors in Mom Business Competition
Houston, Texas (PRUnderground) May 4th, 2011
From among contestants across the United States, Post-Divorce Dating Club has been ranked 147 in StartupNation.com’s 2011 Leading Moms in Business competition (www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business).
Millions of votes have been cast in the annual competition, and this year’s flurry of popular support of the 2011 contestants was no exception. America has once again demonstrated its immense interest and supportiveness for moms building businesses as they also tend to their families.
“With startup rates at an all-time high, these leading moms are leading the pack in startup rates,” says Rich Sloan, chief startupologist and co-founder of StartupNation. “They’re going after their business opportunities and developing their innovative products and services with fervor,” Sloan adds.
Block’s response to winning, “It is so exciting to be named one of the winner’s in this contest. We have recently launched, and the support and interest has been huge. I love offering a much needed service to the divorced community.” The winner’s profile for Post-Divorce Dating Club can be found at http://www.postdivorcedatingclub.com.
The 2011 Leading Moms in Business ranking highlights some of the dominant trends, motivations and attributes among moms in business. They include:
- A great eye for providing attractive discounts, coupons, savings and value, all especially important to consumer moms of the recession era.
- A likelihood to come up with innovative products and solutions to address the challenging maze of motherhood. It’s an environment that demands resourcefulness.
- Conscience-driven business, where “doing well” is just fine, but the real rush comes from doing good.
- The attraction of being your own boss looms large for moms wanting to take control they just can’t find in a day job.
- Sustainable solutions and responsible business practices are increasingly paramount.
- Making the most of social media for business benefit is seemingly a birthright for the socially adept moms.
The full results of the 2011 Leading Moms in Business ranking are available on StartupNation’s website at http://www.startupnation.com/leading-moms-in-business/.
About Post-Divorce Dating Club:
Post-Divorce Dating Club™ is the best dating club online that for separated and divorced men and women. It is built around a community of like-minded people that know how difficult divorce is and know how difficult dating post divorce is.
Why a club? A club is a group of people that all have something in common, and have organized together to share that something they have in common, in this case, divorce. A dating site is a place where everyone wants one thing, to date. Post-Divorce Dating Club™ offers so much more than a dating site.
StartupNation is a free service founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. We created this site to be your one-stop shop for entrepreneurial success, and we’re thrilled that StartupNation has grown to be the leading online content and community resource for entrepreneurs.