reShoot 1.6 Pushes The iOS Video Editing Envelope
Industry: Mobile Apps
Popular Video App Boasts Major Performance Optimizations, Improved Navigation and User Experience
New York (PRUnderground) March 27th, 2014
On the heels of the successful launch of the video editing app, reShoot, Wally World Media, Inc. proudly announces the release of version 1.6, greatly improving the user experience and performance of its flagship product.
reShoot now allows users to get back to a video project from the sharing screen, undo the most recent cut made while editing and see screenshot previews in real-time during editing. iOS video enthusiasts can also rewind and fast forward through a project preview to quickly pinpoint spots that need editing or reShooting.
New Features in reShoot 1.6
- Undo last cut: Did you accidentally cut too much or too little of your video? Never fear, simply hit the undo button
- Preview while you’re editing: See exactly what shot you’re cutting while editing
- Fast Forward and Rewind in preview: Quickly navigate to any part of your video project in the preview screen
- Optimized navigation: Get back to editing your video even after you decide to share it, easily start new projects and see reminders when you have a pending project
reShoot has been featured in major tech publications such as The Next Web, Technology Tell and Inside Mobile Apps and has already been adopted by more than 15,000 users. Even with the app’s successful launch, the developers are continuing to push the envelope in the mobile video editing space.
“The response to reShoot has been fantastic,” said Darin Myman, CEO of Wally World Media, Inc. “We’ve received a ton of positive feedback on the app’s simplicity and functionality, but we still have a lot of ideas to improve the user interface and experience. We’re not done improving reShoot because that’s what our users deserve.”
reShoot is available for free on the iTunes App Store:
reShoot promo video:
Core reShoot Features
- Open-ended projects: Close reShoot when filming is done, and come back any time to seamlessly add new footage thanks to automatic clip-stitching
- reShoot: Go back and overwrite video you don’t want, to make the perfect video
- Insert Clip: Add new or existing footage to any part of a video project
- videoArc: Add new footage to projects previously saved to the camera roll
- Preview: Watch your project while it’s in-progress and edit on the fly
- Social Sharing: Share your videos with friends and family by email, text, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Clippers to cut any portion of a video: Easily pinpoint any segment you want to remove
About Wally World Media
Wally World Media Inc, the developer of reShoot’s patent pending technology, is a public company that trades under the symbol WLYW (OTCQB: WLYW). Wally World Media specializes in developing mobile technology platforms for digital media and entertainment. reShoot™ for iOS offers a new video camera technology that allows users to easily create, edit and share high-quality digital content and solves two of the main issues that face the average mobile video user. For more information about Wally World Media
Forward-Looking Statement for Wally World Media, Inc.
This news release contains “forward-looking statements” as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and involve risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the statements. The forward-looking statements may include statements regarding product development, product potential, or financial performance. No forward-looking statement can be guaranteed and actual results may differ materially from those projected. Wally World Media, Inc. undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Appular is a strategic marketing firm for mobile apps.