Reservations Filling Fast For Danbury, CT Spring Wardrobe & Skin Care Event
Women from all over Connecticut and New York are buying tickets faster than expected for the hottest spring fashion & beauty makeover event to be held in Danbury, CT.
Danbury, CT (PRUnderground) April 1st, 2013
A month ago expert fashion wardrobe consultant Pam Friedlander along with skin care expert Susan winters, announced their “Faces & Fashion Event” in Danbury, CT. Women from all across Connecticut and New York have responded by quickly reserving their spots for this hot event.
The event will teach women how to look their best at any size, any age and any budget.
Pam Friedlander, Owner of Positive Reflections and member of AICI Association of Image Consultants International. Pam will teach you:
- How to Build your best spring wardrobe.
- How to take a minimal wardrobe and maximize it with accessories.
- What Spring Trends are right for you, your figure, and personality.
Susan Winters from from USANA will explain skin care from the inside and out.
- Participate in a mini-facial and take home a full sized Sense Skin Care kit.
- Learn how to make expensive skin care and costly professional facials a thing of the past.
Susan is a member of Team Northup, a group started by women’s fitness pioneer Dr. Christiane Northup
The cost of the event is $150 and includes the following:
- Light dinner with wine
- Full size sense skin care kit ($100 value)
- A beautiful scarf or belt
- Raffles & giveaways
- Lectures and valuable information on looking your best!
Date: April 11, 2013
Time: 6:00PM – 9:30PM
Location: 23 Richter Drive, Danbury, CT
Click HERE to reserve your space now. Limited seating available.
About Positive Relections
Pam Friedlander encourages her customers to develop their own personal style. She believes that anyone can look fabulous at any size, any age, any time. By learning to select clothing and accessories that suit personality, body type and lifestyle, one can create a new, beautiful vision of themselves. After an initial consultation, she provides wardrobe analysis and recommendations. Often, by redefining their closets, she can show clients how to create new outfits from clothing they already own. Those who opt for personal shopping guidance learn that the experience can be stress free and enlightening.