Request your free brochure from HF Holidays today
If there is one thing we know about here at HF Holidays, it’s identifying exactly what is needed for unforgettable walking and activity trips.
UK (PRUnderground) November 12th, 2012
If there is one thing we know about here at HF Holidays, it’s identifying exactly what is needed for unforgettable walking and activity trips. With the fantastic array of activity holidays we have to offer, we can take you to some of the finest locations in the world for a truly action packed experience. While you have the opportunity to explore our catalogue of holiday options through our website, why not discover all that HF Holidays offer through our free brochure?
We have an extensive collection of brochures available to view, with walking or outdoor trips, cycling holidays or perhaps a getaway for groups among those. These are all available to view online via the links on our website, allowing you to know more about the areas and the itineraries of the trips you could be embarking on. If you would like to read more about our holidays from the comfort of your arm chair, why not request a brochure through our postal service? With it, you can choose the exact brochure you want, allowing you to quickly digest the information and make an informed choice on what could be your next activity holiday.
So, if you want to embark on an activity holiday with a difference, HF Holidays promise not to disappoint! Why not visit our website and request your brochure completely free today?
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.