Recommend a Friend for Great Rewards with HF Holidays
HF Holidays have a reputation for excellence when it comes to great walking, cycling and activity holidays, a reputation that brings customers back year on year.
UK (PRUnderground) November 7th, 2012
HF Holidays have a reputation for excellence when it comes to great walking, cycling and activity holidays, a reputation that brings customers back year on year. If you’re one of those customers and you know of a friend who would enjoy the HF Holiday experience as much as you do, now’s the ideal time to invite them to book a holiday as doing so will net you £50!
All you have to do is recommend HF Holidays to a friend who will go on to make a booking; once the booking has been made, HF Holidays will give you £50 off your next trip with them.
As an added bonus, the recommend a friend offer will also give the friend £50 off their holiday too, so it’s savings all round!
All you have to do to get the £50 saving is follow three simple steps:
1. When your friend places a booking with HF Holidays, they need to mention the Recommend a Friend Scheme, along with your name and address. It’s important that this is done at the point of booking.
2. If the friends never been on a HF Holiday before, they will be given a discount of £50 per-person.
3. Finally HF Holidays will send out a £50 voucher to the recommender.
There’s no limit to the number of people you can recommend too! So you can make great savings on all our walking, activity and cycling holidays.
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.