The firm is offering the upcoming report at a pre-publication rate through June 5th. Both reports are also available as a set.
The reports are authored by Dr. Julia Goldstein, Senior Associate Analyst at n-tech Research
About the Report:
Increasing concerns about nuclear terrorism and expanding use of medical imaging continue to fuel the need for accurate radiation detection equipment. Beyond traditional military and medical applications, industrial applications are also providing growth opportunities over the next eight years. This includes enhanced safety for nuclear power plants, as well as emerging applications such as monitoring of food irradiation.
This report builds on the almost five years that n-tech has been covering the radiation detection equipment and materials markets. It identifies where the opportunities will be found in the radiation detection equipment market over the next eight years and it quantifies n-tech’s analysis in the form of an eight-year shipments and revenue forecast. These forecasts are broken down by type of equipment, end application, and geography. Our coverage in this report includes a broad range of radiation detection equipment, from personal dosimeters and handheld devices to radiation detection portals and aerial surveillance.
We assess the commercial implications of how the latest radiation detection equipment is speeding up detection, reducing false alarms, and offering better software support to enable more accurate detection and data tracking. And we examine the trend toward smaller and less-expensive devices. The report examines how regulatory regimes in nuclear power and healthcare are shaping the need for radiation detection equipment.
The report also analyzes the new product development and strategies of leading suppliers as they strive to meet the needs of customers in a range of industries. Companies covered include Berkeley Nucleonics, Canberra, Kromek, Landauer, Mirion, Polimaster, Rapidscan, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and others.
· Recent Growth in Industrial Applications
· Continuing Demand for Domestic Security and the Military Equipment
· Accelerating Development of Medical Imaging
· Continued Improvement Equipment Capabilities and Controlling Cost
· Key Firms to Watch
Industrial Safety and Scientific Applications
· Monitoring Factories, Laboratories and Personnel
· Safety for Nuclear Power Plants
· Radiation Detection Requirements for the Food Industry
· Scrap Metal Recycling Requirements for Radiation Detection
· Oil and Mining Industry Requirements for Radiation Detection
· High Energy Physics and the needs of National Laboratories for Radiation Detection
Applications Focused on Security: Military and Domestic Security
· The Landscape of Radiation Detection Equipment for Security Applications
· Addressing the Threat of Nuclear Weapons
· Homeland Security: Protecting Ports of Entry and Cities
· Military Uses for Radiation Detection
Medical Applications for Radiation Detection Equipment
· Technology Advances and Geographical Trends
· Regulatory and Policy Changes Affecting the Market
· Nuclear Medicine: Diagnostic Equipment and Radiation Detection
· Nuclear Medicine: Radiotherapy
· Trends in X-Ray Imaging
· Pharmaceutical Industry Applications for Radiation Detection Equipment
Eight-Year Forecasts of Radiation Detection Equipment
· Forecast Methodology
· Forecasts by Type of Equipment
· Forecasts by Application
· Forecasts by Geography Demand
About n-tech Research
n-tech Research is the leading provider of market research and industry analysis for the advanced materials sector, with a special focus on the latest functional and smart materials. The company is the next evolution of NanoMarkets and represents a rebrand and more from what has been an extremely successful firm that started back in 2004.
Our reports and services are designed to identify the latest business opportunities, whether they involve printing, coating, or patterning materials. Our client roster is a who’s who of companies in specialty chemicals, materials, electronics applications and manufacturing.