Mobissue Releases A New 5-Step Guide To Publish Mobile PDF To Flipbook
Mobissue has released a 5-step simple guide for every new and old publisher using the software to create mobile friendly digital books.
Hong Kong, China (PRUnderground) February 25th, 2016
In order to help publishers in creating engaging digital and mobile friendly PDF to flipbook easily and in quick time, Mobissue has released a simple 5-step guide for every new and old publisher using the software. With this simple 5-step guide being released, the software providers have taken a step towards providing as much assistance to their users as they can.
The company representatives said that people using their software want to meet the needs of their readers, especially those who are using mobile devices, as there is not much extremely effective software out there which could assist publishers in creating digital content for mobile devices with flawless compatibility.
The 5-step guide includes these following steps to be followed by the users:
· Start off with the content that the user has either in a PDF file or an Image and import it directly with the software.
· Since the powerful features of software allow users to mend their content in a perfect form. Users can adjust it through Custom Settings, Loading Settings, Display Settings, Control and lastly Menu settings for further ease.
· Users can easily enrich their content with engaging multimedia through its powerful animation editor. It include adding beautiful images, link to some other meaningful content, enhancing the experience by adding sound to it and much more to make it extremely interactive.
· To see how well the content will look on the mobile devices, users can simply select any device from iPhone, Android Phone, iPad and Android pad to get a perfect preview before they upload it. This gives them a chance to make sure that the output will exactly be the way they want it to be.
· Using the unique and powerful Mobissue Cloud platform, users can then easily upload PDF to Flipbook online for managing and sharing them.
“This has been our constant effort to make life easier for our clients by simplifying every step of their work for them. These simple five steps are released just to do that. It will allow them to use the features and carry out the content creation from PDF to flipbook easily and without any hassle”, the company representative said.
Anyone can have a free try of Mobissue at http://mobissue.com/.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Mobissue Software Co. Ltd is the global leader in HTML5 digital publishing software for creating mobile content. Improving on the traditional PDF publishing model, Mobissue has developed a cutting edge interactive HTML5 mobile publishing platform that doesn’t require a single line of coding for developers and publishers. With over 1 million users in over 50 countries, Mobissue is truly a world leader in digital publishing.