Local Site Submit’s Free Local SEO Tools for Online Visibility, Duplicate Listings & Mobile Testing
Industry: Online Marketing
Local Site Submit expanded their local search technologies offerings to include free local SEO tools to audit, monitor and maintain the online visibility for businesses.
Dallas, Texas (PRUnderground) September 2nd, 2015
Local Site Submit, an Advice Interactive Group Company, announced today that they have released a new offering of free Local SEO Tools.
These Local SEO Tools have been created to enable SMBs and digital marketers to be able to easily monitor the online visibility of brick-n-mortar businesses on the web. Best of all, they are free and easy to use. These tools are an integral part of digital presence management and digital marketing agencies are already using them to monitor and maintain their customers’ data on search engine and directory websites.
73% of consumers surveyed said they lose trust in a local business when it has inconsistent location data. Local Site Submit’s free Local SEO Tools empower agencies and SMBs to take control of their online data.
Bernadette Coleman, CEO of Advice Interactive Group, said “We are excited to offer these additional tools designed to help Agencies, brands and SMBs increase their local search engine ranking and online visibility. Our team is dedicated to creating solutions that enhance your local SEO strategy based on better data.”
Free Local SEO Tools Available Through Local Site Submit
Online Visibility Report
- Find business listings across the Internet with one click
- Saves hours of time if you tried to find this information on your own
- Easy to read report allows you to identify bad data
Google Duplicate Listings Checker
- With one click, scan the Internet for any duplicate Google My Business listings
- Enter your business name and zip code and click “Find My Business”
- If duplicates are found, you can take the steps to get them removed or hire us to help
Mobile Website Testing Tool
- Google’s algorithm checks a website for mobile-friendliness and if a site fails, search rankings could drop or potentially be removed from search
- Enter your domain name and, in one click, find out if your site is mobile friendly
- If your website doesn’t pass we have a quick and affordable option to take care of it for you
Local Site Submit offers these tools as WordPress plugins for resellers’ websites to aid in revenue and lead generation.
About Advice Interactive Group
Advice Interactive Group is an award winning Digital Agency and Technology Company focused on improving visibility across the digital universe through search, social, local search and design. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing interactive agencies in the U.S. by Inc. 500 (2012, 2013 and 2014), Advice Interactive built its reputation through successful partnerships with top brands. The agency excels with proprietary local search technologies and strategies delivered by a handpicked team of experienced digital professionals. For more information, visit http://www.adviceinteractivegroup.com.