Leverage Mobile Launches New Mobility Service – MaaS
MaaS is a mobile application, integration and MDM service that allows businesses to use world-class software with no upfront costs or development - saving time and money.
Salisbury, MD (PRUnderground) March 1st, 2014
Leverage Mobile LLC, an IBM Premier Partner, launched a new service that is designed make mobile applications easy to design, deploy and integrate with virtually any commercially available backend (ERP, CRM) using virtually any smartphone, tablet or rugged device.
“It doesn’t really matter how big or small your organization is; taking on a project to connect mobile workers to corporate information that’s actionable is not an easy task – and not one to take on lightly,” said Ron Hodges, CEO of Leverage Mobile. “The questions seem endless: What devices should we use? What operating system should we use? Do we need to hire somebody to guide us in the process? Do I need to hire somebody to build it? Will something off the shelf work for now? Do we need to hire a consultant? What are we going to do about managing the corporate data?”
The service that Leverage Mobile provides makes it easy. Organizations no longer need to hire consultants or developers specialized in mobile apps or buy tools or platforms to build solutions to help their mobile workers be more productive. And, they don’t need to figure out how to integrate the new mobility solution into their systems – Leverage Mobile has already built the platforms necessary to accomplish both tasks – and all their services are available in the cloud with no up-front capital expense. And once they have the app up and running and connected to their systems, Leverage Mobile provides the device management to control the devices and keep the data safe and secure.
The benefits of the Leverage Mobile service include:
- Reduced Time-To-Benefit: Unlike the traditional model, platforms are already installed, configured and maintained (both hardware and software) by the Leverage Mobile team. The user has the advantage of provisioning the server in a cloud environment and in short time, they can have the application ready for use. This reduces the time and money spent on installation, configuration, deployment and support.
- Lower Upfront Costs: The Leverage Mobile service resides in cloud environment where the hardware and software license costs are low compared with the traditional model. This allows small and medium size businesses (SMB) to use software that they could not otherwise afford to license, implement or support. And the return on investment is spread throughout the life of the service – no large upfront cost that must be “recouped.”
- Scalability And Integration: The Leverage Mobile service is scalable and can integrate with other SaaS or on premises systems. Compared with the traditional model, organizations don’t have to buy another server or more software.
- New Releases (Upgrades): Leverage Mobile is constantly improving and upgrading the service, while the costs and effort associated with upgrades and new releases are lower than the traditional model. The traditional model usually forces organizations to buy an upgrade package and install it, or pay for specialized services to get the software (or sometimes hardware) upgraded.
- Easy To Use: The Leverage Mobile service comes with best practices built into it – it is easy to adopt and use. Available immediately, the Leverage Mobile service can make enterprise level mobility a reality for organizations of all sizes and types – in a fraction of the time, and with a fraction of the cost – of most traditional and non-traditional methods.
About Leverage Mobile – General
Leverage Mobile provides world-class mobile, integration and device management (MDM) solutions for organizations of all types and sizes – all in the cloud. The service significantly reduces – and often eliminates altogether – the need for software engineering, development tools, infrastructure resources and long term support for both hardware and software. Pre-packaged apps for rugged devices, smartphones and tablets, along with Leverage Mobile’s proprietary design tools make mobility fast and easy without the need for large, up-front capital investments.