Larry Hales, CEO of Hales Global Talks Technology with White House and other Agency Officials
Business man Larry Hales was one of a few selected invited guests, a Washington Insider, meeting with top Federal Agency officials to discuss how innovative technology ca
Washington, D.C. (PRUnderground) January 21st, 2014
Larry Hales, CEO of Hales Global has been working in Washington for over 40 years doing business with various government agencies. He was recently invited to a sit down meeting hosted by The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, the White House Office of Public Engagement, the U.S. Department of Transportation, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture for a safety briefing, highlighting innovators from the private, nonprofit, and academic sectors who have used freely available government data to build products, services, and apps that advance public safety in creative and powerful ways.
The briefing featured new safety data resources in the areas of transportation, food, occupational and consumer product safety as well as tools to improve disaster preparedness and emergency response accompained by a series of panel discussions and brainstorming sessions to discuss how technology and open data are being used to address public safety challenges across America.
The list of attendees from the various agencies includes:
- The Honorable Krysta Harden, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Agriculture
- The Honorable Anthony Foxx, U.S. Secretary of Transportation
- The Honorable Seth D. Harris, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Labor
- The Honorable Daniel Poneman, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Energy
- The Honorable Patricia Hoffman, Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
- The Honorable Janice Jacobs, Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- The Honorable Rich Serino, FEMA Administrator
- The Honorable Dr. Nicole Lurie, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- The Honorable Robert Adler, Acting Chairman U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- The Honorable Gregory Winfree, Administrator of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration
- Nick Sinai, U.S. Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Todd Park, Assistant to the President, U.S. Chief Technology Officer
Hales is well aware that the federal government offers incredible business opportunities for entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 corporations and investors worldwide, “Our firm has been helping businesses through the process of doing business with the federal government for over 40 years and we provide valuable information to the equation to help the government best protect the public by presenting businesses who best meet the requirements to do business within the federal space” says Larry Hales.
About Hales Global Group LLC
Hales Global LLC identifies, develops, and executes strategic business development opportunities for clients using a variety of innovative communication tools. We have been providing business development and other services to the Government community since 1975. We help our clients focus on the right agencies, programs, contracts and teaming partners where their solutions have the best fit for a contract.