JP-UKs Tips for Using Visualisers to Teach Science in Primary Education
JP-UK explains how visualisers can be utilised in a primary school to teach science.
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) February 21st, 2014
Visualisers, otherwise known as document cameras, are effective presentation tools enabling objects to be displayed easily and effectively to an assembled audience. Due to the exceptional presentation abilities these items provide they have become exceptionally popular in the educational sector. Unfortunately the teaching ability of these items is not maximised as teachers do not always realise the educational potential which visualisers provide.
Due to this JP-UK have provided comprehensive guide to demonstrate how visualisers can be utilised to enhance the teaching of science in primary schools. Visualisers can be used in primary schools to provide demonstrations and arise curiosity, including:
· Compare and discuss the differences between objects, such as seeds.
· To demonstrate different varieties of plants and vegetation and to label the different areas.
· To enlarge small items which otherwise could not be viewed and to label the different areas.
· To safely show the class living creatures, such as fish within a tank, varieties of pond life and insects.
· To provide a physical demonstrate of a magnet and discussion around which metals are magnetic.
JP-UK is one of the UKs leading suppliers of visualisers to education, including primary schools. For further information regarding the extensive range of documents cameras and visualisers available from JP-UK, a member of our expert technical team can be contacted by calling: 0161 474 1200.
Alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners