JP-UK Provides Specifically Designed iPad Bundles for Education
To enable educational institutions, such as schools and colleges to easily and effective implement iPads JP-UK provides iPad bundles for education.
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) March 3rd, 2014
Implementing iPads in an educational setting, such as a school or a college, has never been easier. JP-UK offer educational clients and customers a number of specifically designed iPad bundles. These bundles have been specifically designed to provide educational customers with everything which is required to implement iPads for Education
Each of the bespoke bundles can include the following:
· A bespoke number of Apple iPads, customers are able to easily select a bundle which includes the specific model they require, from the iPad Mini to the iPad Air.
· Protective Cases – Protect the iPads from the daily wear and tear of classroom use.
· Screen protectors, to prevent scratches and damage to the iPad screen to provide long lasting levels of high performance.
· Hardware, including Apple products ranging from Apple TV to the MacBook Pro, providing teachers and lecturers with a means of interacting directly with the iPads.
· Storage options, to provide safe and secure storage for the iPads whilst not in use.
JP-UK understands that when it comes to the implementation of iPads in Education, one size does not fit all. Due to this, clients are able to design bespoke packages which best suit their specific requirements. For further information, a member of JP-UK’s expert technical team can be contacted on: 0161 474 1200.
Alternatively, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners