IPI – Member Network Announces 14 New Products and Initiatives at Super Launch Party
Consumer classes, an innovative multi-media product and business-focused sessions were among the new photo and print initiatives, solutions and services announced by IPI.
Henderson, Nevada (PRUnderground) February 23rd, 2016
Consumer classes, an innovative multi-media product and business-focused sessions were among the new photo and print initiatives, solutions and services announced by IPI – Member Network at a virtual Super Launch Party. The event was held in conjunction with this year’s Super Bowl.
Historically, IPI – Member Network has reserved such announcements for its annual International Print and Imaging Conference (IPIC) held in Las Vegas, Nevada, but due to the volume of new initiatives IPI is launching, the company is rolling out program highlights via a series of live broadcasts, archived as YouTube videos. The first video, which is now available for viewing (http://bit.ly/SuperLaunchParty), goes into detail about 14 new launches. IPI will host its next live broadcast on Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 1pm Pacific, and additional product and service launches will take place at IPIC, which is being held July 11-14, 2016.
Highlights of the Super Launch Party include the following:
- Members now have access to exclusive packaging solutions including templates and tips, as well as packaging products available at a discount through Supplying Partners.
- IPI has created a worldwide, public directory with search capabilities to market and find member locations (www.ipimembernetwork.com).
- New signature and exclusive products are now available only through IPI, including Magnetic Canvas Art© and the Memory Mash-Up©, a multi-media offering.
- New consumer classes and events with comprehensive marketing materials including basic Android photo tips, Instawalks and monthly social gatherings are also available. Additionally, members now have access to a classes-and-events brochure template.
- Changes to IPI’s web site (www.ipiphoto.com) and the introduction of member managed web sites were unveiled.
In addition, IPI announced that registration for IPIC 2016 (www.ipic2016.com) is now open. This year, two new, in-depth boot camp sessions at severely discounted prices have been added for members interested in honing their B2B sales skills or reinventing their customer retail experience.
IPI executive members Ron Mohney, Brenda DiVincenzo and Erin von Holdt introduced the company’s new initiatives during the Super Launch Party. Several current IPI members offered live testimonials on how they have utilized these and other similar products and services available to the IPI – Member Network.
About IPI – Member Network
IPI Member Network – Revolutionizing the specialty photo and print industry as we mash-up mobile, digital photo, video, signage, home and office décor, and traditional photo into a new, dynamic online and brick and mortar business.