Invest in Customer Satisfaction with Maxoptra Route Planning Software
Are you sure you know which investment is best in 2016? What technologies and future developments are you going to invest in?
London (PRUnderground) February 19th, 2016
It’s no doubt that Click & Collect service is gaining in popularity in the UK, but at the same time, people in other parts of Europe and the USA prefer to have their orders delivered to their place. Companies that want to show your customers how easy it is to conduct business with them should offer narrow time windows, proper ETA notifications or Sunday deliveries. This is the reason why improved tracking and consumer notifications attract so much interest in terms of future developments, leaving integration with Click & Collect relatively low on the priorities list for the majority of logistics providers.
As Barclays Research claims, more than 50% of logistics providers state that improved tracking is an area of interest for future development, and about 17% are interested in allowing their customers to book specific time slots.
To face the problem and achieve success companies need help. And this help is suggested by Maxoptra Route Planning Software. You will be able to schedule orders quickly and easily considering time windows, road traffic, vehicle capacities and other important constraints.
It’s quite clear that companies need some help to face this challenge and achieve success. And here comes Maxoptra Route Planning Software which schedules orders considering time windows, traffic, vehicles capacity and many other important constraints.
The main advantages of our system are:
– Monitoring work progress – employees can update the status with the help of the mobile app;
– Enabling clear communication – all planned schedules, built routes and new orders are sent to a mobile device, so an employee can look through it when they aren’t driving;
– Managing driving times – by continually monitoring and comparing actual driving times against those scheduled, to identify any deviation and re-calculate arrival times for all orders, as necessary;
– Keeping customers informed – if a driver’s delivery sequence is disrupted, the system automatically keeps the customers notified through updated ETA’s;
– Managing customer expectations – if a driver’s delivery sequence is disrupted by any delay, the system automatically recalculates the ETA and/or the time window for each job so the customer can be informed.
Maxoptra is a division of Magenta Technology.
Maxoptra is a dynamic scheduling and route optimisation software platform designed to enable fast and efficient decision-making, in real-time, within ever-changing operational environments, particularly service management, supply chain, distribution and home delivery.
Easy to use, affordable and highly customisable, Maxoptra helps companies to do more business with the same resources at a lower operational cost and having an open API is an ideal complement to any telematics, WMS and CRM solution. As a subscription-based SaaS solution, Maxoptra is accessible 24/7 from any web browser worldwide, meaning every new release of functionality is immediately available to subscribers with no additional charge or upgrade cost.
Our scheduling solutions manage over 10,000 fleet vehicles worldwide every day. Customers include Gist, Avis Car Rental, Snap On, Serviceline, Walkers Transport, Champion Timber and many others.