Glam Meets Gadget
Introducing a New Luxury Tech Accessory for Smartphones and Tablets
United States (PRUnderground) August 9th, 2012
There are cases and covers in every color to personalize cell phones and now jewelry is the newest accessory for high tech gadgets as consumers look for more stylish ways to personalize their devices. The latest “jewelry” collection for smartphones and devices is from Kirsten Goede, a long-time jewelry designer and creator of the new JackGems line of tech jewelry.
As an experienced jewelry designer, Kirsten was looking for a way to combine Swarovski and her iPhone. A JackGem is a Swarovski crystal-encrusted plug that adds a chic pop of color to any smartphone or tablet. It is a brand new way to personalize your phone with your favorite hue. It is perfect for fashionistas, girl geeks, anyone with a cell phone.
The collection of JackGems features 10 saturated colors and one patriotic stripe-red, white & blue in honor of the Olympics and the upcoming political conventions. Your favorite tech device can now be accessorized with any color you like, keeping you ahead of the curve in tech style.
• Fits any universal 3.5mm phone jack in most smart phones
• Fit is comfortable, not too snug so it won’t get stuck.
• For use in cell phones or tablets: iPhone, iPod, Android, iPad, Blackberry
• Use caution with use in Blackberry (side jack) and iPod (bottom jack)
• NOT for use with iPod Shuffle and the Samsung Galaxy
• Made with genuine Swarovski crystals
• Does not activate the sound mechanism
• It will protect the jack from dust and dirt
• You can talk on the phone with the handset while the JackGem is installed
About Objets d’Envy
Objets d’Envy is a handcrafted jewelry line created by designer Kirsten Goede. Goede exclusively uses Swarovski crystals to create striking designs with extraordinary color and shine. The company was launched in October 2004 with the signature Rock Candy bracelet made with oversized clusters of crystals. The collection was an instant hit with fashionistas and celebrities including Gayle King, Stacy London, Michelle Branch, Paula Deen, Kyle Richards and stylist Robert Verdi. Objets d’Envy is available at http://www.objetsdenvy.com. JackGems is the newest collection from Objets d’Envy—a Swarovski crystal embellished accessory line for smartphones and tablets. You can view the full color spectrum of JackGems at http://www.jackgems.com.