Financial Leaders Assemble at the Small Cap Alternative Financing Revolution Event
Crowdfinance Leaders Head to Boca to Introduce the Latest Small Cap Alternative Financing Structures & Liquidity Options for Crowdfunded Securities & P2P Debt
West Palm Beach, FL (PRUnderground) February 10th, 2015
Established financial professionals as well as venture investors and family offices are set to join fintech leaders and crowdfinance experts in Boca Raton on February 26th for an exclusive event that will introduce new alternative small cap financing structures as well as liquidity options for both private equity and private debt.
This ground-breaking seminar is being co-produced by peerbackers, a pioneer in the crowdfunding space and Dara Albright Events, most known for its acclaimed conferences that have introduced rising asset classes such as peer lending and securities-based crowdfunding to the Wall Street community. The program will illustrate how advancements in technology combined with modern securities legislation is paving a more efficient path of capital formation in addition to creating an abundance of opportunities for today’s small cap issuers, investors and intermediaries.
The sessions, led by industry leaders, will demonstrate the potential of the new Reg A exemption; present solutions for enhancing small cap deal distribution; show how both investors as well as issuers continue to capitalize on peer-to-business lending; and give a sneak peek into the developing secondary marketplaces for crowdfunded equities and peer-backed whole loans.
- Dave Weild, Former Vice Chairman of NASDAQ and CEO of IssuWorks, a leading provider of services and technology that improve capital formation, distribution and aftermarket results for issuers, investors and investment banks. Dave is a renowned expert on market structure and key architect of the JOBS Act;
- Daniel Gorfine, the Former Director Financial Markets Policy at Milken Institute current VP of On Deck Capital, Inc. (NYSE: ONDK), a leading platform for small business loans;
- Kris Barney, Strategic Finance Manager of Funding Circle, a leading venture-backed small business crowdlending platform;
- Matt Burton, CEO & Co-Founder of Orchard Platform, a leading venture-backed marketplace lending analytics platform;
- Jason Jones, Co-Founder of Lend Academy Investments, a P2P investment fund managed by industry recognized experts;
- Brian Korn, Partner of Capital Markets Group at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips and recognized attorney in the P2P & Crowdfinance industry;
- Samuel Guzik, Partner at Guzik & Associates, an industry recognized attorney most known for his thought leadership on Reg A+;
- Gene Massey, CEO of MediaShares, an SEC-compliant, patented technology to facilitate online securities offerings;
- Jim Riggs, Head of Investment Banking at Moloney Securities, a national brokerage firm that has been out on the forefront, raising capital and providing aftermarket support for innovative Reg A financing structures;
- Steve Sadler, CEO of Allegiancy, a commercial real estate asset manager that in 2014 completed a $5 million Reg A offering underwritten by Moloney Securities
“As the nation stands on the precipice of a new frontier in finance, I am honored to once again have the opportunity to assemble some of the most respected names in marketplace lending and equities crowdfunding and connect them with the Wall Street establishment,” stated Dara Albright.
For those who wish to join us, tickets can be reserved by clicking here. Please note that seating is limited and tickets are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
About Dara Albright Events
Since 2011, Dara Albright has been helping set the direction of the crowdfinance industry through leading-edge industry articles and acclaimed conferences and webinars that introduce crowd-driven asset classes such as crowdfunding and p2p lending to the financial community. She produced the very first crowdfunding conference in January 2012 which was headlined by key JOBS Act architects: Congressman Patrick McHenry and Dave Weild. That event birthed the crowdfinance movement and led to the founding of the industry’s trade and leadership organizations. In 2013, she co-founded LendIt which went on to become the largest and most recognized global p2p & online lending conference organization. Some of the most prominent figures in the financial industry as well as the legislature continue to participate in Dara Albright events. Please visit www.daraalbright.com for additional information.
Comprised of recognized industry pioneers, peerbackers is a leading crowdfinance service provider offering next generation capital solutions for ventures, intermediaries and investors. Our services are designed to help the entire financial ecosystem including broker-dealers, investment bankers, financial advisors, venture owners, investors and emerging platforms capitalize on the financial innovation being fueled by advancements in technology and the overhaul in securities regulation. Information can be found at http://peerbackers.com.