Fantastic Walking Holidays in Menorca and Mallorca with HF Holidays
HF Holidays offers great guided walking holidays to the Spanish islands of Menorca and Mallorca
UK (PRUnderground) August 29th, 2012
The Spanish islands of Menorca and Mallorca have always been a popular destination amongst those looking for sunny breaks or activity holidays, but they have far more to offer than just the beaches. HF Holidays offers great guided walking holidays to the islands:
Guided Walking and Sightseeing on Menorca
The guided walking holidays on Menorca start at just £609 per-person and explore the beautiful coastline and pre-historic monuments on the island. The mix of costal walks, beautiful fishing villages and picturesque beaches make this the ideal destination for a relaxing walking holiday. Highlights include the prehistoric monument of Torre Blanca, the old island capital Cuitadella and the stunning cliffs and coves along the islands south-western coastline.
Guided Walking on Mallorca
The walking in Mallorca focuses on the islands northern reaches, away from the more crowded towns in the south of the island. This beautiful mountainous region, with its rugged coastline, is often voted as one of the best walking destinations in Europe. Highlights on the guided walking holidays in the area include the breathtaking Serra de Tramuntana Mountains, the picturesque villages of Deià and Valldemosa, and the beautiful Lluc monastery,
HF Holidays also offer a number of other great walking holidays in Spain, both on the mainland and surrounding islands. So if you’re looking for a sunny, active, break, take a look at http://www.hfholidays.co.uk today!
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.