Digital Air Strike Celebrates a Record Year
Digital Air Strike, the automotive social media and digital engagement company, is celebrating a year of growth, profitability and charitable giving.
Scottsdale, Arizona (PRUnderground) January 6th, 2016
Digital Air Strike, the automotive social media and digital engagement company, is celebrating a year of growth, profitability and charitable giving. Since the company was founded nearly six years ago, Digital Air Strike has become a nationwide leader in social media and digital engagement, and was recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies.
In 2015, Digital Air Strike grew its client base by over 25%, hired more than 50 new employees, and achieved record profitability.
Digital Air Strike’s top 10 accomplishments in 2015 included:
- Partnered with leading companies including MerchantCircle for our Social Logix solution; integrated Dealertrack’s Payment Driver into our patented Response Logix SaaS solution, and became a certified partner on the Dealer.com network.
- Key social networks named Digital Air Strike as having the most local retail clients capitalizing on new social advertising formats. This includes becoming Yelp’s largest digital partner for the automotive industry and the biggest provider of social media advertising on Facebook to the most individual automobile dealers in North America.
- The DAS Executive Team won the Gold American Business “Stevie” Award for Management Team of the Year, and consumers voted our Review Surge 4.0 technology as Best New Product.
- The company won a record number of awards – nearly two dozen – including being named to the Red Herring North America and Red Herring Global Top 100 – recognizing the Top 100 private technology companies domestically and internationally; and named by Phoenix Business Journal as the #1 Interactive Marketing Firm.
- Co-founder/CEO, Alexi Venneri, was named one of Automotive News’ 100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry along with other industry leaders such as Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors and Dianne Craig, President and CEO of Ford Motor Company – Canada; and also received the Ed Denison Business Leader of the Year award – recognition from the Arizona Technology Council and Governor’s annual Celebration of Innovation awards program.
- Digital Air Strike’s Fifth Annual Automotive Social Media Trends Study was released, highlighting the growing impact of social media and review sites on car buyers and service customers including ranking social networks as more influential than dealership websites for the third consecutive year.
- The company received extensive media coverage – – 30 articles and on-camera interviews – – including an article in Huffington Post U.K., an interview in ADWEEK, a feature in the Arizona Republic and several on-camera appearances on CBT News.
- Digital Air Strike was chosen by two large auto manufacturers for exclusive programs as well as expanded our thought leadership internationally with OEMs in the United Kingdom.
- A record number of General Motors dealerships chose Digital Air Strike as their preferred social media and reputation management provider.
- The company supported, donated to and volunteered for more than a dozen non-profits and charitable causes across the country.
Digital Air Strike credits its success to their thousands of clients that recognize the value social media and digital response provide and to their employees who are dedicated to delivering exceptional results on a daily basis.
About Digital Air Strike
Digital Air Strike is the automotive social media and digital engagement company. We help our clients solve the problem of consumer engagement in digital and social environments, and help them realize measurable ROI on their digital and social marketing investments.
A pioneer in digital response, social marketing and online reputation management for auto dealers, Digital Air Strike has deployed its industry-specific mobile apps, software and managed service platform to monitor, improve and manage consumer engagement for six of the largest auto OEMs, dozens of the top dealer groups, and thousands of retail dealerships across the United States and Canada.
Digital Air Strike is ranked in the top third of all Inc. Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the country; won the 2015 Red Herring North America Top 100 and the 2015 Red Herring Global Top 100 awards, is one of the Top 10 Most Interesting and Innovative Automotive Companies, and was awarded the #1 Dealers’ Choice Award for Reputation Management. More information is available at www.digitalairstrike.com and www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.