DAWGS Joins the National Association of Mortgage Field Services
Industry: Real Estate
DAWGS Inc, is the newest Associate member of NAMFS. As a long-time trusted partner to the mortgage services industry, it was a natural fit for DAWGS to join NAMFS.
Chicago, IL (PRUnderground) July 14th, 2015
DAWGS is proud to be the newest Associate member of NAMFS (National Association of Mortgage Field Services). The mission of NAMFS is to provide its members with a cohesive voice to all parties within the mortgage industry. NAMFS members include mortgage servicers, national field service providers, inspectors, contractors and those offering industry-specific services such as DAWGS.
Activities NAMFS takes part in include:
• Improving and expanding the performance of its member
• Encouraging sound and ethical business practices within the community
• Conducting research in field service techniques to improve the effectiveness of its members
• Informing its members of changes in mortgage laws and practices as well as pending legislation that affects their service
• Sponsoring meetings and educational programs
• Cooperating with public and private agencies in the establishment of sound field service practices
DAWGS has been working with NAMFS members for more than 6 years. As a long-time trusted partner to the mortgage services industry, it was a natural fit for DAWGS to join NAMFS. As an Associate NAMFS member, DAWGS is better able to provide the member community with best in class vacant property security solutions.
Jim Glass, Partner and Vice President of Engineering comments “We are happy to be a part of the NAMFS community. The NAMFS organization is committed to the success and growth of its members and the communities they serve. “
About Door and Window Guard Systems
DAWGS (Door And Window Guard Systems) is a full service vacant property security company. Our flexible, fast-response teams install and remove DAWGS equipment to ensure that your property is always secure. DAWGS currently has operations in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and will be expanding into other new markets soon.