Cycling Holiday Options with HF Holidays
If you’re looking for the perfect cycling holiday experience, then you should take a look at the great range of cycling holidays on offer with HF Holidays
UK (PRUnderground) September 6th, 2012
If you’re looking for the perfect cycling holiday experience, then you should take a look at the great range of cycling holidays on offer with HF Holidays. Whether it’s cycling holidays in France, or elsewhere in Europe, HF holidays have a range of packages offering something for everyone; the packages are broadly split into four varieties:
If you’re looking to get the most out of a region then the guided tours are one of the best ways to do it. Led by expert guides, these fascinating group tours give you the chance to learn about new cultures and immerse yourself in a country, whilst still having the reassurance of being in a group.
If you like the sounds of a guided tour, but prefer the option of having a little more freedom, then the self-guided tours may well be for you. The self-guided tours allow you to explore at your own speed, with itineraries designed to guide you to scenic highlights.
Relax and Cycle
If you’re after a more focused cycling experience then you should take a look at the Relax and Cycle holidays on offer. They’re anchored around one hotel, with suggested routes for cycling in the surrounding area.
Bike and Boat
For those after something a little different, the bike and boat holidays are an impressive mix of river cruise and cycling holiday. The Bike and Boat holidays give you the chance to experience a new region everyday.
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.