Crete Villa Rentals for extended families
Freelance Holidays, the Mediterranean island villa rental specialist, has introduced the recently completed Villa Areti to its Crete villa portfolio,
Greece, United Kingdom (PRUnderground) June 21st, 2012
Freelance Holidays, the Mediterranean island villa rental specialist, has introduced the recently completed Villa Areti to its Crete villa portfolio, perfect for extended family holidays with a ground floor twin ensuite ideal for grandparents, plus a first-floor double and twin for mum and dad and two children.
It is one of a range of individual villas and character properties on Crete ideal for term-time holidays for pre-school families.
Spilia’s classic taverna-in-the-square village centre is only 100 metres from the villa’s private garden and kidney-shaped pool, so it is easy to meet the locals over coffee or dinner. The glorious Crete coast is within four kilometres and Chania airport 50 minutes’ drive to the east.
Freelance Holidays offers any-day-arrivals and any-length-of-stay bookings, which means a nine-night stay at Villa Areti in June costs from £921 (saving £234) while 11 nights in early July is from £1,126 (saving £288).
The villa’s traditional Crete styling, with exposed stone, high beamed ceilings and colour-washed walls, is matched with modern kitchen and bathrooms, with air-conditioning, plasma screen TVs in every bedroom and a covered outdoor living area with second kitchen and BBQ.
Similarly flexible accommodation – combined with uninterrupted sea views from its hillside setting – is Villa Lithos , also new to the programme, with a ground floor en suite twin which has its own patio, plus a double and twin upstairs. Seven nights in early July costs from £1,096.
- Freelance Holidays specialises in villas on the Mediterranean islands of Crete, Kefalonia, Sardinia, Sicily and Mallorca.
- Flexible arrival days and durations allow travellers to mix and match low-cost flights; all properties are priced on a ‘per night’ basis
- The hand-picked properties include villas with pools, village houses, and family-run apartments – many with jaw-dropping views.
- Freelance Holidays does not arrange flights or transfers, but can pre-book car hire.
- ABTA members Y1824Freelance Holidays’ press contact is PaulFogg 01789 297 705
Freelance Holidays’ press contact is PaulFogg 01789 297 705
About Freelance Holidays
•We have retained our entirely Independent Tour Operator status ever since 1984 when we set out to offer accommodation for independent minded travellers.
Villas in Crete, Villas in Mallorca, Villas in Sardinia, Villas in Kefalonia, Villas in Sicily