Caribbean Cruise Travel Deal To The Bahamas For $29.95
Right in time for the summer vacation travel season, travel company Sunrise Premiums is offering recession busting 3 day 2 night Bahamas Caribbean Cruises for $29.95.
New York, NY (PRUnderground) June 7th, 2011
Popular travel incentive company Sunrise Premiums is excited to be offering the Bahamas Celebration cruise experience for $29.95 directly to you the traveler. This is their first package that an individual can buy without a minimum quantity! This deal could not have came at a better time. With the skyrocketing cost of gas, food and traveling, families can now enjoy a minication (mini vacation) at an affordable price.
The Bahamas Celebration is dedicated to providing guests with a fun and relaxing cruise experience, with an emphasis on superior service. The cruise ship sails every other day to Grand Bahama Island, known as the “Jewel of the Bahamas.” This island was selected as one of the “Best Caribbean Destinations” in the Travelers’ Choice® Destinations Awards!
The Bahamas Celebration has been selected as the “Best Bahamas Cruise Getaway” by Porthole Cruise Magazine, here is why:
- The Dining Experience – four unique dining rooms along with poolside buffet
- Pampering & Wellness – Rejuvenate the mind & spirit by the refreshing pool, invigorating exercise, or revitalize in the Spa.
- Entertainment – Enjoy an after-dinner show, a game in the Sports Bar, or the Wynmore Casino.
- Family Cruising – Kids can enjoy age-appropriate Clubs and programs.
- Excursions – Enjoy the amazing ecological wonders of the Grand Bahama Island
- Lucaya Beach & Golf Resort – Golf at the stunning 372-acre resort.
About Sunrise Premiums:
A trendsetter in the Travel Incentives industry since 1997, Steven Kessler launched Sunrise Premiums because he holds the recipe to growing your business. By partnering with with top-notch airlines, hotels and travel businesses worldwide, Sunrise Premiums developed unparalleled results-oriented travel incentive packages for pennies on the dollar.