Canadian Startup Video Edit+ Reinvents Editing on the iPhone
Industry: Apple Apps
From the creators of the fastest video editing app for iPhone, a new application called Video Edit+ recently launched on the App Store featuring five plus-sized tools.
Canada (PRUnderground) October 30th, 2014
“When we launched the original Video Edit app in 2010, we wanted to create the fastest Video Rendering tool on iOS–a title we still hold today. With our new app, Video Edit+ we’ve given people the most user-friendly video editing tools available on a smartphone without the annoyances of in-app purchases, signing up for an account, or being forced to view unsightly ads. When you buy Video Edit+, it’s yours to enjoy uninhibited with free updates to all of the essential features,” said app creator, Kevin Hnatiuk.
Video Edit+ brings the tools you need from a traditional desktop video editor to the mobile screen. Users can choose from five tools within the app to edit videos, add photo slideshow effects, music, voiceover, and beautifully designed filters, title slides and overlay text. When ready, it’s easy to save each movie project to the iPhone camera roll or share with YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo.
The most daunting part of sharing any video is waiting for it to upload to your favorite Social service. Video Edit+ does all its uploading in the background so you can go about your day and use your phone for other tasks. Users have the ability to create unlimited movie projects in different resolution options including 1080p (HD), 720p (HD) or 480p.
Video Edit+ for iPhone features five essential tools:
- Edit Suite – Create projects, import or record video clips and photos, get detailed frame-by-frame video trimming, edit transitions, rearrange your clip sequence, choose 1080p, 720p or 480p, then export to your camera roll, YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
- Slideshow Studio – Give your photos motion with an automatic, or manual “zoom & pan-effect”, also known as the Ken Burns treatment, to create a memorable moving slideshow.
- Title Editor – Choose from a selection of beautiful font families and create title slides, video credits or overlay text on video clips or photos.
- Audio Studio – Add music, or record a voiceover to create a narrative within your video. Use visual edit cues to have your music begin and end at just the right moments.
- Filter Factory – Create a new look or alter the mood of your clips with one-tap video and photo filters. Use the filter factory to evoke drama, create a vintage look, or just get wild!
The app can be purchased for an introductory price of $2.99 as of today on the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-edit+/id528623650?ls=1&mt=8.
There is a forthcoming iPad specific Video Edit+ app which willbe released as a free update for existing users. For more information, please visit http://videoeditapp.com/plus/.
Video Edit+ was developed by DHI Inc. a Canadian company with a passion for creating iOS video and photo apps. They are a self-funded startup and donate a portion of their profits to local charities.
About Video Edit App
Video Edit+ is the essential toolkit for editing and sharing videos on your iPhone. With five tools combined into one great app, Video Edit+ has everything you need to create gorgeous, share-worthy videos for the people you care about.