Bring Your Lessons To Life With Elmo Visualisers From Just Print UK
JP-UK explore the benefits and effects of utilising Elmo visualisers within your classroom and how this can enhance the classroom performance of your pupils.
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) November 18th, 2013
Recently Elmo produced an educational pamphlet informing readers of the numerous benefits of utilising their visualisers in an educational setting. These benefits include:
· Tangible classroom objects are transformed into teaching tools. No longer is digital content or downloads required.
· A single piece of educational material can be viewed by the entire class. Making lengthy preparation irrelevant.
· Items can be quickly and effectively displayed, saving valuable teaching time.
However, the pamphlet also informed readers about the effects of utilising Elmo visualisers in a classroom setting:
· Marked increase in pupil’s concentration.
· Enlarging items enables pupils to gain a deeper understanding of a concept.
· Instructions are more effectively conveyed.
· Annotating on the projected image, whilst providing an explanation enables all learning types to be reach, especially visual learners.
· Enlarging items stimulates pupil’s academic curiosity.
In a primary schools setting a visualiser is an excellent tool. Due to the fully interactive element which these items provide, they can be used to teach pupils how to tell the time and use of protractor in a primary school setting. Whilst in further education they can be used to demonstrate the required technique to solve certain mathematical equations and review test results.
JP-UK is a leading supplier of Elmo visualisers to educational institutes in the UK. For further information about how these projectors can enhance your lessons, you can speak directly to a member of our dedicated technical team on: 0161 474 1200.
Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com.
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners