Posts By: nrielle

About.com Announces Readers’ Choice Award Winner for Best Ecard Site 2012

Posted by & filed under Ecommerce.

About.com announced that VerveCards.com has won for the second consecutive year its Readers’ Choice Award for Best Ecard Site. The final tally revealed that VerveCards captured 97% of the votes, while finalists, American Greetings, Paperless Post, Rubber Chicken Cards, and Say it With Style Cards shared the remaining 3%. VerveCards.com is an award-winning boutique e-greetings… Read more »