Abaqus’ myGeoTracking Service Adds Intelligent Geo-fencing, Rules & Time-clock for Mobile Fieldforce
Industry: Mobile Service
Customers like Apartment Rental Assistance Inc boost productivity by up to 15% across their Workforce using automation features while maintaining strong privacy controls
Palo Alto, CA (PRUnderground) March 19th, 2015
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the myGeoTracking cloud-hosted location and messaging platform, has added a sophisticated rules and alerts engine layer to its mobile workforce management service that enables companies to deploy highly customized business solutions for field employee management which can include “zero-touch” automatic mobile time clock, intellogent geo-fencing, flexible privacy controls, contextual alerts and job reminders, and enterprise grade messaging. The enhancements will help myGeoTracking customers save thousands of dollars per employee each year in payroll and opex costs, while boosting productivity.
“Lost productivity is one of the biggest problems I face with managing 750 employees,” said Marc Menowitz, Principal, Apartment Rental Assistance Inc. “By implementing the myGeoTracking service my employees are aware that there is a sense of urgency in their workday and they’re encouraged not to be counterproductive. We anticipate, when fully implemented, that each employee will increase 30 to 40 minutes per day at least in productivity.”
“myGeoTracking implemented a solution for Apartment Rental Assistance Inc’s large workforce over a broad range of properties across the country,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus. “The solution helped its employees better account for their time and be more efficient on the job while being respectful of their privacy needs.”
The added features combine job-site based geo-fencing rules system for zero-touch gps time clock, employee and management task reminders using text, email & in-app messaging, employee start & end shift, late arrivals and early departures alerts, and comprehensive audit reports.
The myGeoTracking service can be delivered via a low-touch app or through a 100% cloud-based service feature that requires no app and works on any mobile device. The service can be customized for various vertical industries and includes features such as:
- Full location coverage using a combination of Hybrid Wi-Fi/GPS/Cell-ID to maximize both indoor and outdoor service
- Minimal end-user interaction or training. The service can be used to log job status and hours worked, and has a very light footprint that enables cloud-hosted controls with little input from the user.
- Cloud-hosted management portal for service administration including rules, alerts, geo-fencing, enterprise messaging and reporting.
- Supports App based solution on all Android, iOS and Windows phones (for Domestic and International Markets)
- Supports No-App solution for feature phones in North America (US and Canada).
About Abaqus Inc.